Optimax® CP320S2i Cardboard Shredding Machine 1PH
The Optimax® CP320S2i cardboard waste converter is also a great starter machine but will produce a higher volume of material with a slightly higher board thickness than the CP316S2i. This machine also allows you to fix a dust extraction unit to it, so is a better choice in environments where dust can become an issue..
Our standard machines produce a scrunched up material for filling the holes in your boxes or with a simple no tool required adjustment, it will produce a flat matting to produce a protective cushioning material.
- Reduces costs of disposal and provides free, environmentally friendly packing material
- Complies with safety standards BS EN ISO 13857:2008 and IEC/EN 60204-1
- Maximum cutting width 320mm
- Maximum cutting thickness 15mm
- Maximum output 3 cubic metres per hour
- Maximum feed rate 12 metres per minute
- Maximum uninterrupted run time 2 hours
- Dust extraction outlet connects to Optimax SFP100-1K
- Power supply 230V 50Hz
- Power consumption 0.75kW
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 660 x 1060 x 980mm
- Nett weight 110kg
- Shipping weight 130kg
- Strip cut option available on a 10-14 day leadtime.
These cardboard box shredding machines are really the ideal way to make your own cushion packaging for filling the voids in boxes and saving money on bubble wrap and air cushions, why not call us at Get Me Packaging on 01246 488 998 for more info.