TRS600-12 Automatic Box Strapping Machine
TRS600-12 Automatic Strapping Machine
This product is an entry level, high volume carton and package strapping machine with a hands-free operating system, which is also available with a different arch size.
The strap is preloaded onto the vertical arch above the table, under which the package is placed. On activation, the strapping is tensioned, sealed and cut, then reloaded onto the arch. Strap tension can be adjusted but no further adjustment is required between varying package sizes
This machine is also completely mobile due to the machine being mounted on four castors. This machine accepts polyproplyene machine strapping from 9-15mm and will also take both 200 x 190mm and 280 x 190mm cardboard core diameters.
- Ideal for quick and efficient strapping
- Strap tension range 10-70kg (depends on strap used)
- Up to 27 cycles per minute
- Arch size (W x H) 850 x 600mm
- Cycle time 2.2 seconds @ 50Hz
- Power supply 230V 50Hz
- Power consumption 1.2kW
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1430 x 620 x 1540mm